Saturday, July 26, 2014

Ness for Smash(and Maybe Some Jiggly-purr)


     Ness is one of my favorite characters, being trumped only be Zelda, who by the way, now has a B-Down instead of turning into Sheik(who despite being pretty cool, I was never really that good as). Back to the subject at hand, Ness has a baseball bat as an A-Right, that's pretty awesome. He has a handy fire move that lingers to bug people for a couple seconds.Unfortunately, he hasn't been announced yet. This hopefully won't last long considering he's from the first smash; however, Lucas was set to replace Ness in Melee, he didn't only because his game released late. They might do this in the new smash, but Lucas didn't replace Ness in Brawl, maybe Nintendo's minds were changed. Now when will Ness be announced, if he is?
     Well, Mother is celebrating its 25th anniversary on the 27th of July(which I just found out, so forget my Comic-con article). I hate to say it, but I've never played that game. Ever. If you want to go through the trouble of spending hundreds of dollars on a Japanese import., be my guest. I've heard raving reviews on Earthbound, never played that, either. I could get the eshop version if I really wanted it, but I don't. Not really that interested. So, Comic-con is going on now, and it just so happened that Nintendo has announced a surprise for Smash. Comic-con ends on Mother's anniversary, special surprise, only two characters from the first smash haven't been announced yet, hmmmm... wait a minute, they're going to announce Ridley and Goku!(Facepalm)No, they're going to announce Ness, Lucas and/or Jigglypuff. Why the evil pink queen of air combos? Because her and Ness are the only remaining characters from the first smash not to be announced. It may be odd to announce her and Ness together, but they announced Captain Falcon and Lucina together, so what the heck?
...and if they don't announce Jigglypuff, they're going to
have a seriously angry cuddly cottonball on their hands

No comments:

Post a Comment